Thursday, January 2, 2014

December Photo-A-Day (week #4)

Day #23 
Aren't these cups so cool?? 
If you put cold water in, the part of the cup that has water in will change colors.
You might just have to plan a trip to the Shedd Aquarium in Chicago so you can have to these cool cups too. :)

Day #24
Here she is all dressed up for Christmas..
Isn't she cute??
Day #25
Merry Christmas!!
I thought this was so cute!! It almost looks like Alyssa is telling Gracie a secret.
Day #26
My hand of cards in Rook Board....
Day #27
Mom had been telling me that I should do something with some 
greens and the guitar so one day I attempted to try it and was delighted with the results.

Day #28
How cute is this!!
Day #29
A puzzle that Dad was working on for quite a while and then
got finished a few days ago.

Happy New Year!!
Sara Ann

Surely goodness and mercy shall follow me 
all the days of my life: and
I will dwell in the house of the Lord forever...
Psalm 23:6

3 comments:

  1. your sisters are waaaayyyyyyyy too cute!!!!! you all are :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love day #28, its so fun to capture moments like that... way to go!!!

    ReplyDelete