Friday, November 29, 2013

Happy Thanksgiving!!

I know I'm one day late,but it's important that we have a heart of gratitude
and thankfulness every day of the year and not just on Thanksgiving.

"Unto thee,O God,do we give thanks,unto thee do
we give thanks:for that thy name is near
thy wondrous works declare."
Psalm 75:1
    Today I'm THANKFUL for...
1-the redeeming Blood of Jesus that washes us white as snow
2-His mercy and grace He bestows to us day by day
3-the freedom we have in this country to worship and serve our Almighty God
4-the freedom I have in Christ
5-my WONDERFUL parents
6-my fun-loving siblings 
7- all my AWESOME friends

and my super-duper cousin
these are just a few of the things I am thankful for but I couldn't possibly put it all on a post.
So,now it's your turn!! Comment and tell me at least three things you are thankful for!!!
Sara Ann for the Ebersols

P.S. Coming up soon-Jonathan's trip to Florida!! Stay Tuned!!


1 comment:

  1. Nice pictures! I also have to say that I'm very thankful for all my friends and family that God has given me and first and foremost of all, the Friendship of God himself. What a loving, merciful, understanding, caring friend He is!

    ReplyDelete