Tuesday, December 10, 2013

December Photo-a-Day...

          I am doing a photo-a-day challenge with some people from church. I didn't get around 
to posting my pictures every day last week and so I decided to just post every week and then put my pictures on of that week.
Day #1
I woke up one Sunday morning and looked out my window and like 
everything was dusted with a thin covering of frost and 
so I headed outside with camera in tow and started snapping away!!
Day #2
an old fashioned apple peeler... They are so cool
Day #3
My adorable little sister
Day #4
my daily manna from heaven
Day #5
my lunch-yogurt (homemade-it's the best) with sprinkles.....so yummy!!
Day #6
some roses i got from my cousin for birthday and then i dried them
Day #7
Leanna playing piano

Hope you are having a great week!! 
We are having fun in the snow!! We have like 3-4 inches..

Be Blessed,
Sara Ann 


5 comments:

  1. Keep up the challenge! I enjoy the photos! Aunt Sara Ann

    ReplyDelete
  2. Keep up the good work Sara Ann, you have some amazing pictures here... Really love the last one... Very nicely done! thanks for doing this!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love all the creative photos, especially the second one...makes me think of the coziness of the holidays for some reason (i think it's the colors). The third one is soo cute too :). You're doing a great job...keep it up!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. VERY nice Sara Ann, my favorite is day #4!! Keep it up!!

    ReplyDelete