Monday, December 16, 2013

December Photo-A-day (week #2)

Day #8
It Snowed!! (the first snow of the year)
Day #9
Everthing was covered in frost,and it made for some awesome photos!!
Day #10
I just now discovered that I took a photo of two similar things two different days.
Day #11
Beautiful sunset
Day #12
We went to a friends house to make gingerbread cookies one day last week.(post coming soon)
This was a picture of sprinkles that we used to decorate the cookies. 
Day #13
Day #14
It was cold and so I decided to pull out my warm,fuzzy,winter socks.
Hope you are all having a blessed day!!
Sara Ann
P.S. Anyone have any suggestions for my photo-of-the-day for today!! :)


4 comments:

  1. Looks good Sara Ann! Keep up the good work!! BTW love the socks!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those socks look familiar for some reason ;). Remember Miss GreenToes?!
    Keep posting & snapping pics! Love the first & second ones especially. Lol.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Of course,I remeber Miss Green Toes!! I had to think about that weekend when I put them on.....

      Delete
  3. Keep it up!!! I love looking at your pictures.... Really love day #8!!! Although, I don't share the general sentiment about the socks...to be honest, I haven't ever tried any, but they look rather uncomfortable! (Not sure I could handle something between my toes) Glad you like them... They sure look cozy!

    ReplyDelete