Saturday, December 21, 2013

December Photo-A-Day (week #3)

Day #15
The view from my bedroom window on Sunday morning...
Day #16
My adorable new sister,Alyssa Serene,was born on Monday morning
Isn't she just the cutest? :)
Day #17
Christmas decorations

Day #18
Napping with big brother....
He just adores her!!
Day #19
Day #20
Christmas ornament reflection of yours truly
Day #21
Candy canes
I hope you all have a Blessed Christmas!!! 
Remember,Jesus is the Reason we celebrate!!
Merry Christmas
Sara Ann
"And she brought forth her firstborn son,and wrapped him in swaddling clothes
and laid him in a manger;because there was no room for them in the inn."
 Luke 2:7




5 comments:

  1. For some reason I love day 17 Cool pics.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I agree with Jason! You should send that in to Pringles!!! I love day 14 as well! You're pictures are looking great, Sara Ann! Are you sure you are going to stop when Dec is over?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm not sure I want to stop when December is over...I like how it pushs me out of my comfort zone because I know I have to take a picture every day.I might go on if I have some other people that would do it with me.

      Delete
    2. I might consider going on with you ;) -I'm really enjoying it too.

      Delete