Monday, October 7, 2013

Happy 3rd Birthday,Gracie



Happy birthday to a very special little girl!!! I hope your birthday was a Special one.
These little girls are cousins and,lately,best friends.They are only 2 days apart with Anna being 2 days older....
She adores her two older brothers and does whatever they do..
                                                                    In a silly mood with Jason
                                                     Feeding our Jersey bull with her besties

BeST FRieNDS
She loves playing "baby" with her sister,Leanna..(and sometimes her brothers)


...Sierra and Gracie...

Some sister LOVE
Kisses from Daddy,her hero
She loves singing so I decided I'll try and upload a video..(let me know if it works)
and I'll end with one of my favorites....It is so her.
Gracie,we love you (and your smile)and thank God for you!!!
*Sara Ann for the Ebersols

                                                                 

1 comment:

  1. Happy Birthday, Gracie!! I remember when you were just a baby, now you're 3 already!!! Love you...
    That last pic is so darling. I like the first one too :)

    ReplyDelete